Your Added Value
The specific needs, individual risk and insurance situations of our clients chal- lenge and guide us at the same time. An intimate understanding and having the feel of their business or industry sector – and all inherent risks – enables us to provide the best service as well as tailored solutions.
The independent insurance broker VMG has been part of the GrECo Group sin- ce 2010. We will continue to exist as an independent company and take care of you with comprehensive know-how and in the usual service quality – supported by the market strength and a worldwide service network of the GrECo Group.
The GrECo Group has been a privately- owned family business ever since the beginning. Today, we manage 57 subsi- diaries in 16 countries with more than 1,000 employees from our headquarters in Vienna and are globally represented in over 200 countries via GrECo nova. A pole position that we, a family business with strong roots in Europe, are particu- larly proud of.
Independent. Flexible. Premium Quality. GrECo nova is a global specialist insuran- ce broking network, which provides our clients with decisive benefits in all their global ventures
Acceptance of cancellation costs for charter customers
Scope of coverage (excerpts) – Highlights:
- You or a traveling companion beco- mes ill or injured, or develops a me- dical condition disabling enough to make you cancel your trip. Included is the diagnosis of an epidemic or pandemic disease such as COVID-19, as well as pregnancy problems.
- A family member who is not trave- ling with you becomes ill or injured, or his medical condition deteriora- tes. Included is the diagnosis of an epidemic or pandemic disease such as COVID-19, as well as pregnancy problems.
- You, a traveling companion, family member, or your assistance dog dies on or after your policy’s Coverage Effective Date and before your trip.
- You or a traveling companion is quarantined before your trip due to having been exposed to: a contagi- ous disease other than an epidemic or pandemic or an epidemic or pandemic (such as COVID-19).
- You or a traveling companion is involved in a traffic accident on the departure date.
- Your travel carrier cannot get you to your original itinerary’s destination for at least 24 consecutive hours from the originally scheduled arrival time due to, for example, natural disaster or severe weather.
- You or a traveling companion is terminated or laid off by a current employer after your policy’s purcha- se date.
- You or a traveling companion is medically unable to receive an im- munization required for entry into a destination.
- Your or your travel companion’s travel documents required for the trip are stolen.
- The costs of an external skipper, even if those were not included in the travel price, are covered up to EUR 1,000.
Proof in case of COVID-19:
PCR test or quarantine confirmation
Proof of illness:
Scope of validity:
All destinations provided through Pitter Yachtcharter
15,000 EUR per booking
A service provided by Pitter Yachtcharter. No additional costs for you as a customer.
Payment of cancellation costs:
Directly to the charter customer who, in the event of a claim, refers directly to the insurer. For USA: compensation by Pitter Yachtcharter.
Data for the insurance contract:
Names of all charter customers (trave- lers), name of the skipper, travel price, travel date
VMG Versicherungsmakler GmbH
QBC – Quartier Belvedere Central
T +43 50100 – 78000 E
Risk Carrier: Allianz Partners
AWP P&C S.A., Austrian Branch
Inno Center, Pottendorferstr. 23-25,
T 24h emergency call center
+43 1 525 03 245
E email@example.com (claims)
firstname.lastname@example.org (service center)