Thank you for using the website of the Yacht
The Yachtscan make changes to this statement and will then update this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you agree to all modifications and amendments. By submitting the contact form information provided on our site and which you have fulfilled, you agree to the use of personal data by article 5 og 130/11 of the Law on Personal data protection as per General Data protection Regulation (GDPR).
The following information may be collected on these Web pages: First and last name, contact information, personal information including e-mail address, other information about reviews and interests, and other relevant information about us.
Collection and use of your personal information
The Yachtsrespects your privacy and processes your personal data fairly and lawfully.
We process and use your personal information only on the basis of your consent – freely given and explicit observations that the personal information you have made available to us by registering and using the website is processed for the purpose of this protection policy. Privacy. We will request your permission when filling in the appropriate form available on the website of the Split boat excursion. Without consent, personal data may be collected and further processed in cases specified by law.
Processing of personal data
We store the collected personal information in electronic form, and for protection purposes, we apply the appropriate technical, organizational and personnel protection measures and procedures to prevent personal data that are not available to other Access to the Portal users and to ensure that they are used in accordance with the purpose of processing.
What information we collect:
- First and last name (contact forms only)-to contact users of the services
- E-mail address (only in contact forms)-to contact users of the services
- IP address (browser cookies) – serves to process attendance statistics
- Geo location (browser cookies) – serves to process attendance statistics
- Browser type (browsers) – serves to process attendance statistics
- Device type (browser cookies) – is used to process attendance statistics
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Messages in electronic form
When you send us electronic mail (e-mail) with your personal information that can be identified by you, whether it is an email with a question or a comment or you do so through a form located on the association’s web site, which by e-mail, we use this information only for the purpose of fulfilling your requirements. We may forward your electronic message or form to other employees of the association or suppliers to answer your question, or to satisfy your request.
We take care that your information is safe. We have provided physical and electronic procedures for the protection and provision of the information we collect, for preventing unauthorized access or disclosure of your data.
The Yachtswill not distribute your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission or are obliged by law to do so.
Limitation of liability
Since we have no control over the personal information you provide when accessing or using other portals, or directly to third parties (for example, participating in sponsored activities), we exclude to the maximum extent permitted by law Responsibility for damages that may arise to you or to third parties for the submission of personal data in this manner.
If you are concerned about your information, you have the right to request access to the personal information we possess or process about you. You have the right to ask us to correct the defects. At any time, you may ask us to stop using your information for direct marketing use.
Withdraw consent-deleting personal information
You may withdraw your consent to use in whole or in part, or request the deletion of your personal information at any time. This does not include any data that we are obligated to hold for administrative, legal or security purposes. Your data will be deleted upon receipt of the request for withdrawal by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
National legislation – All documents can be viewed on the web pages of the national newspaper:
- Constitution of the Republic of Croatia, article 37 (“Official Gazette” 85/10 – Consolidated text)
- Law on Personal Data Protection (“Official Gazette” 106/12 – Consolidated text)
- Law on protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 103/03)
- Law on amendments to the Law on Protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 118/06)
- Law on modifications and amendments to the Law on Protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 41/08)
- Law on modifications and amendments to the Law on Protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 130/11)
- Regulation on how to conduct and form records of personal data collections (“Official Gazette” 105/04)
- Regulation on the manner of storing and special measures of technical protection of special categories of personal data (“Official Gazette” 139/04)